Full Trading Name – Camel Consultants Ltd t/a Purple Contracts, Talk to Purple
Company Registration Number - 06446216
Financial Conduct Authority Register Number - 679016
Registered Address – The Business Centre, Ty Verlon Industrial Estate, Cardiff Rd, Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, CF632AW
VAT Number - 886 2092 94
1.1 These terms and conditions (“Conditions”) apply between you and Camel Consultants Ltd t/a Purple Contracts, Talk to Purple, The Business Centre, Ty Verlon Industrial Estate, Cardiff Rd, Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, CF632AW. Company Registration Number: 6446216 (“we”, “us” and “our” as appropriate) for the sourcing by us via various funding options of motor vehicles as listed on our website or in other direct communications with you, and as supplied by recommended motor vehicle dealers/manufacturers.
1.2 The Conditions shall govern our dealings with you and any and all contracts formed between you and us, to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. No variations to these Conditions will be binding unless agreed in writing between you and us.
1.3 Our employees or agents are not authorised to make any representations concerning our services unless they are confirmed as such by us in writing. In entering into any contract with us, you acknowledge that you do not rely on any such representations which are not so confirmed.
1.4 Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
2.1 Your order of a motor vehicle from our website or other direct communications with you is an offer by you. All orders are subject to:
2.1.1 formal written acceptance by us,
2.1.2 the availability of the motor vehicle concerned,
2.1.3 price changes, and
2.1.4 the payment by you of an initial rental in accordance with our written acceptance of your order.
2.2 If the motor vehicle you have ordered is not available, we will contact you by email or telephone to suggest possible alternatives. If the motor vehicle is available and we accept your offer then we will contact you to request payment of the initial rental in accordance with our written acceptance of your order.
2.3 No order which has been accepted by us may be cancelled by you except with our written agreement and on terms that you shall indemnify us in full against all loss (including loss of profit), costs (including the cost of all labour and materials used), damages, charges and expenses incurred by us as a result of cancellation.
3. The prices notified to you by us:
3.1 include VAT if personal leasing
3.2 do not include VAT if business leasing,
3.3 include the cost delivery by the dealer to your chosen UK mainland destination,
3.4 include number plate, Road Fund Licence (if applicable) and Vehicle Registration Charge.
4. We reserve the right to change the price either before or after we accept any order from you, where circumstances outside of control require it (for example changes in prices notified to us by dealers/manufacturers and finance companies). We will promptly notify you in writing of such a change and you will have the right to cancel your order (upon receipt by us of your written confirmation within any reasonable deadline stated by us) if the change is not acceptable.
5. Prices set out on our web site or in any other direct communications with you and in general marketing material issued by us are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer by us capable of being accepted by you.
6. Once we have an accepted an order from you, and after finance acceptance has been confirmed to you by us in writing, a non- refundable initial rental will be taken by credit/debit card, bank transfer, or cheque from you. Please note that credit card payments incur a 1.95% surcharge.
Specification and Images
7. The specification of any motor vehicle displayed on our website or any other marketing material issued by us is supplied by the vehicle manufacturer/dealer or leasing Company and formatted for our use. Whilst every effort is made to verify and ensure the accuracy of the data, the information should only be used as a guide and no purchasing decision should be made by you without verification of the latest data from either the manufacturer or a franchised dealer of their vehicles. All images on our website or other marketing material issued by us are for illustration purposes only.
Delivery / Registration
8. Upon receipt by us of completed finance documentation (including signed finance agreement accepted by the finance company) and any balance of monies due to be paid to or through us, we will arrange delivery of the vehicle to your chosen UK mainland destination.
9. Please note local registration of motor vehicles is not possible.
10. Delivery dates are estimated and are subject to change by the manufacturer/dealer. Time shall not be of the essence of any contract with you in this respect.
11. If you fail to provide access to the premises necessary to effect delivery or fail to give us adequate delivery instructions at the time stated for delivery (otherwise than by reason of any cause beyond the your reasonable control or by reason of our fault) then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us, we may store the vehicle(s) until actual delivery and charge you for the reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage. Limitation of our Liability
12. Subject as expressly provided in these Conditions, and except where you are a person dealing as a consumer (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. Where the sale is under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1076) the statutory rights of the customer are not affected by these Conditions.
14. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the Contract, for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever (whether caused by the negligence of us, our employees or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of services or vehicles, and our entire liability under or in connection with the contract with you shall not exceed the price of the services supplied to you, except as expressly provided in these Conditions.
15. We shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of any contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control:
15.1 Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
15.2 war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition;
15.3 acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority;
15.4 import or export regulations or embargoes;
15.5 strikes, lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving our employees or a third party);
15.6 difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery;
15.7 power failure or breakdown in machinery.
16. We are committed to the highest standards of customer service. Should you have any complaint about our service, please let us know as soon as possible, either by phone 01446 731252 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will endeavour to resolve them with you in a fair and effective manner. We will acknowledge your complaint within 48 hours of receipt and will take all reasonable steps to resolving it promptly to your and our satisfaction. We will provide you with a timescale for resolving the dispute and keep you regularly updated with its progress.
For further information please refer to our full complaints procedure.
17. If any provision of these Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
18. The contract with you shall be governed by the laws of England, and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. All prices & vehicles shown are subject to availability and status. Finance is subject to status and to persons over 18 years of age only. This does not constitute an offer.
20. All quotations are available in writing, please contact us on; 01446 731252. Vehicles & finance are only supplied to addresses on mainland U.K and the laws governing England & Wales apply.
21. Prices shown are subject to terms and conditions for example; rules governing excess mileage & rules governing fair wear & tear (condition of the vehicle when returned at the end of the contract.) etc.
22. Underwriting; Guarantees/Indemnities may be required.
23. For purchase plans; Final Option to Purchase Fee plus any other applicable fees may apply in order to own the vehicle at the end of the agreement.
24. The finance figures & vehicles shown do not represent an offer to supply credit or supply of goods or finance. E&OE applies to this websites contents.
* All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
The White Hot Van Company Ltd t/a White Hot Vans & Purple Cars
Registered Office : Unit 1, Home Farm, Luton Hoo, Luton, Beds, LU13TD. Registered in England and Wales
| Company Reg No : 7326900 | Data Protection No : ZA077318 | VAT No : 998726341 |
The White Hot Van Company Ltd t/a White Hot Vans & Purple Cars are a credit broker and not a lender, we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 682759
Copyright © 2019 The White Hot Van Company Ltd t/a White Hot Vans & Purple Cars, All rights reserved.